Tuesday, July 7, 2009

7/7/09


This is the view from Annie and Stuart's ranch entrance. No matter which direction you look, you can't see ANYTHING else.








Today we got up around 7, we got to sleep in a little bit. We went to Stuart and Annie's house to see the horses and so Uncle Matt could work on some stuff. Annie introduced me to Traveler, the horse I'll be riding. He's apparently a really nice horse other than having a really bumpy trot. I need to get the stirrups put up on my saddle, they are too long.


After that, we went home and made some lunch (rice and black beans), and then we went to Chris and Christy's house. I got to meet Tasha and Sam, who are 17 and 15. We got to drive the truck around and I learned to drive a stick shift and a bale mover thing. We did alright for the most part.




This is Traveler, the horse I have been riding. He belongs to Stuart, who is considered a really good horse trainer out here.

It's been raining like CRAZY these past few nights. It's amazing to see how beautiful the sky is out here, it looks so much bigger.
This is a sort of guest house that is on Annie and Stuart's ranch. Annie said if Tasha, Sam, and I want to spend the night out there sometime, we can.

No comments:

Post a Comment